Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Humble Homebrew: Free Heroes 2 for PS3

Go down

More Humble Homebrew: Free Heroes 2 for PS3 Empty More Humble Homebrew: Free Heroes 2 for PS3

Post  Kubancoco Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 am

More Humble Homebrew: Free Heroes 2 for PS3

Any Heroes of Might and Magic II fans? What about Free Heroes 2, heard of that? KaKaRoTo
just released it fresh for PS3 over at humblehomebrew.com.Download that along with the
puzzle game collection.. And don't forget to sign/email the petition -- fight for your right to
homebrew! Donate too if you can.

Free Heroes 2 aims "to create a free implementation of Heroes of Might and Magic II engine
using SDL." Me personally, I was never a fan ... that's all I can tell you. If you can tell it better,
try ... get the most "likes" for an original comment written about this game ... make it yours.
We'll let it run for a few days; lets say we'll call it after E3, Friday June 10. We'll pick a winner --
"Sort by best rating" -- and whoever that is gets a free Dashhacks t-shirt. How's that sound?
Again that's Free Heroes 2 from Humble Homebrew. And this is Free Heroes 2 at sourceforge.
Update: No winners yet... It's still on.
Kubancoco
Kubancoco
Admin
Admin

https://nextgenetichax.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down